Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Official Welcome Thread

514K views 5K replies 2K participants last post by  171985 
#1 ·
This is the new official welcome thread. Come on in and introduce yourself.

I'm Kyle, let me, or any of the other staff know if you need any help.

#5 ·
I have received a more than warm welcome from an earlier post from Whistle, Spok, Night, and 1600 but seemed appropriate to drop in and say hi to all the members. I would be Willis living in South Louisana. Got away from the old super bikes and bought a cruiser. The bikes I used to make fun of back in the day is now the bike you couln't beat me out of. I have an '04 Nomad that's pretty much stock with the exception of the Cobra slashcuts and the gremlin bell :wink: . She's just turned a year old and just broke the 11,000 mile mark. Hope to be around the board for a while and extremely glad that I found it.
With all that said, I read where the unwritten law here is to post a pic.
Here's my ride:

Take care,
Willis

#16 ·
05Zx636 said:
Hello everyone,
I just got my 05 636 about a month ago. Enjoying it very much. I just need some more people to ride with. I dont know too many folks in southern cali yet. Anyone from southern cali?
Welcome! Sounds like a great bike! Glad you found us and hope you stick around. Post a pic of your bike when you can.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.