Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1980 KZ750H LTD

So I am getting some superbike bars in on Tues. so I decided to go ahead and take off my front turn signals as I know they will no fit. Took them off wrote down which wires went where in case I decieded to put them back on with fork mounts. And the back turn signals quit working so I stripped the front wires and touched them to metal, spark nothing works.

Do these bikes have a master fuse, cause I can't find a fuse box.

·
Navy Vet Search & Rescue
8,843 Posts
They have a fuse box. Usually located/accessed under the seat or one of the side covers. The rear signals will not work with the front signals removed because there isn't enough load on the relay to make it work. The spark you saw was the fuse giving up it's life for your curiosity.

·
Navy Vet Search & Rescue
8,843 Posts
Temporarily installing a fuse with a smaller amp rating will not hurt the bike but being that much smaller it may not last more than just turning the key on. Just don't make the mistake of installing a higher amp fuse than it is supposed to have.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.