Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 229 Posts

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, this is another attempt to start a thread about an Ohio ride this coming Saturday, April 3rd.

Destination..... YES!

·
IBA#34418
6,332 Posts
Re: Ride

Ok. I was the one that started this idea. My idea was to ride to lower New York to Panama Rocks.

There's a 6 dollar admission fee if we actually go in. Cash only place by the way.

Here is my propsed route. Not twisty but I hope its at least sceneic.

Alan I can either meet you at your house or at the Sunoco just off the interstate at your exit. Your call.

We can meet Steve in Kent at the sunoco just off 76 on 43.

Then take the interstate in to pa on I80 and then head norh on 19 to 62 to 173 to 27 east then back north on 198 to 77 and that pretty much gets us there. About 150 miles from our meet up in Kent. Wish I knew how to share the map in google earth.

Please if there are any better routes please list them.

Chautauqua Attraction: Panama Rocks Scenic Park

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

I would love to go but have to work!
Don't you have a case of 2 wheel fever coming on? LOL. I know you can't with the big vacation coming up.

I believe the technical name for said illness is "non-motion sickness". Read that in the New England Medical Journal.....

Wish you could go too Dan. The next weekend we are good though! ;)

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Ok. I was the one that started this idea. My idea was to ride to lower New York to Panama Rocks.

There's a 6 dollar admission fee if we actually go in. Cash only place by the way.

Here is my propsed route. Not twisty but I hope its at least sceneic.

Alan I can either meet you at your house or at the Sunoco just off the interstate at your exit. Your call.

We can meet Steve in Kent at the sunoco just off 76 on 43.

Then take the interstate in to pa on I80 and then head norh on 19 to 62 to 173 to 27 east then back north on 198 to 77 and that pretty much gets us there. About 150 miles from our meet up in Kent. Wish I knew how to share the map in google earth.

Please if there are any better routes please list them.

Chautauqua Attraction: Panama Rocks Scenic Park

Doesn't matter to me guys. We can just ride around if that is popular opinion.

Hopefully we can get some of the PA and NY guys to chime in here. ;)

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

I call Tail Gunner!!!!

Whahahhaahah

I just talked to my kid, he wants to go. So that relieves me of picture taking detail too.

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

Was there supposed to be something unusual in this thread? LOL I bet that is why the wife won't go.
I believe you have a point there Pat. ;)

Ok, where are the western NY / PA guys (or gals)?

We can meet you AWAY from your home city so no one you know will see you riding with us.

We understand completely.....

1 - 20 of 229 Posts