Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 131 Posts

·
Swingin like a monkey
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Folks, the nice weekends are certainly slimming down, and this Sunday's looking like it's gonna be mid 60's and mostly sunny. I'm thinking maybe a run down to Hocking Hills, or going the other direction, I've been wanting to go to the rock and roll halll of fame, but am certainly open to discussion.

Let me know what you all think!

·
Premium Member
606 Posts
Mittens,

I was thinking the same thing w/ the nice weather on Sunday. May be about the last for the year. If you head south, there is a good chance that I'm in. I live just south of Athens. A nice ride from Columbus is taking 664 from just south of 70 all the way down to old mans cave.

K

·
IBA#34418
6,332 Posts
alan call, and threaten to twist your arm pat?..........:lol: :lol: :lol:
LOL.... I don't see him on here. He probably won't go. Not cold enough for the heated grips. LOL:mrgreen: Supposed to be near 70 Monday. Heck I might just make it to 10000 for the year.

·
Swingin like a monkey
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ok...this is the ride I'm proposing. A triple-nickel run meeting up in Zanesville at 11:00 am, running the 555 (triple-nickel) down to 50. Cutting across 50 to 33, back to C-bus. I'd love to make it a longer ride, but obviously daylight is at a premium this time of year.

It's a great ride, and a lot of fun. The trip-nick is a fun road! A nice balance of straights and twist, without much local traffic.

Who's in?!

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Mittens,

I was thinking the same thing w/ the nice weather on Sunday. May be about the last for the year. If you head south, there is a good chance that I'm in. I live just south of Athens. A nice ride from Columbus is taking 664 from just south of 70 all the way down to old mans cave.

K
Hey! Mike is still kicking!!!

He is the grand roadmaster down that way!

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
alan call, and threaten to twist your arm pat?..........:lol: :lol: :lol:
LOL.... I don't see him on here. He probably won't go. Not cold enough for the heated grips. LOL:mrgreen: Supposed to be near 70 Monday. Heck I might just make it to 10000 for the year.
Everyone is a comedian!!! LOL

Well, I have to get the yard cleaned up, bleed the brakes on the ole' truck, winterize the house, laundry, and a couple of other things I know I am missing.

So I am in!

Where are we meeting?

1 - 20 of 131 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.