Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1980 kz750h1 4 cylinder. Has anyone added an oil cooler to this model? I am trying to get as much information on this to do it right. I have heard that switching to a gpz 750 oil pan will help since it had the oil cooler installed. Any assistance will be greatly appreciated. I just switched to Dyna S coils and ignition. Since it is winter I would like to update as much as possible while I have it on it's center stand.:biggrin:

·
Back in traffic
675 Posts
Have you tried doing a search? I know it has been talked about a few times in this forum.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oil cooler

Thanks for the reply kawakz1000. I have been searching and there are posts. I was just hoping someone with my model bike had actually done the install. I want to do it correctly so I don't cause any damage my motor.:icon_frow

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oil cooler

Well guys, I apoligize, think I have a touch of old timers. I had posted this similar question over a year ago and got some good replies then. I still would like to hear any new advice and from someone if they have actually done the install on my model bike 1980kz750h1 4 cylinder. Thanks again for all help.:p

1 - 4 of 4 Posts