Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am so sick of this snow!!! I cannot wait to ride. I have the itch like you would not believe. I am taking her out march come hell or high water. I just cant take it anymore!!!

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
re

yea lets be careful with him freakin' - you know how it can be when your
jonesin' for a ride- we don't want him to snap on us :lol: :lol:

think i'll go for a ride now :twisted:

·
Registered
837 Posts
:D hell yea..nice the last 3 days down here...just got off my bike to cool off with a tall glass of iced tea :D :D sorry dude.just could'nt resist it :twisted:

·
Registered
209 Posts
The state of Michigan is getting a good look at my rearend in a couple years when I'm done with school that's all I have to say.

:twisted: That sucks you got a cold being it's so warm out Freakin. Hope ya feel better. :evil:

·
Registered
456 Posts
A few days ago the weatherman reported that it would be above freezing on Thursday (today). So I was planning for a ride. We've had trouble seeing oncoming cars at intersections because of all the snow piled up at the corners.

So how was the weather today? Cold drizzle. Yech. So the bike stayed in the garage. At least the drizzle will melt some snow.

Is anyone else sick of snow? I'm really tired of this.
Curt

·
Registered
456 Posts
Well just you wait 'til summer. The summers in Minnesota are drop dead gorgeous -- absolutely perfect weather. And it's especially nice when the summer happens to fall on a weekend.

I took the bike out for a slide in December, although I managed to keep the bike upright.

And last month I went for a quarter mile ride in the garage.

But there is sunshine today. I was tempted to go for a ride, but there's still too many icy patches on the roads. I don't want to hit one of those in a turn.

I suppose this gives me more time to work on bike projects.
Curt

1 - 14 of 14 Posts