Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Time for you guys to wake up and start reporting.

Time will also tell for me but I gave my wife heated grips for her Vulcan 900(among many othe things) and hope to get a stage 1 upgrade for my overpriced, american and foreign made, underpowered and hot other motorcycle when she wakes up

Merry Christmas.... and i hope you will enjoy God's great gifts to us including provision and family.

R. Todd

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
I got myself Perfurmed Candles, A Fleece Shirt, LED Bulbs for my Cager and lots of hugs and kisses from my children this Holiday season. The latter is what I cherish the most.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got myself Perfurmed Candles, A Fleece Shirt, LED Bulbs for my Cager and lots of hugs and kisses from my children this Holiday season. The latter is what I cherish the most.
Sounds like a man that has his priorities in order. Congrats.

R. Todd

·
Registered
10,122 Posts
My wife & I are super enjoying our Christmas in warm Clearwater, Fl with our daughter & her family instead of being snowed in in cold Va. Seems weird but feels really good to be sitting out by the pool in a t-shirt on Christmas day. How blessed we truely are!!

No motorcycle gismos for me this year.....I think the better half fears me coming home with a new scoot soon since I can't seem to stay out of the shops lately.....&, it could happen. We'll see how sharp their pencils get after the holidays.:biggrin:

Hope you all are having a very merry Christmas!!

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,391 Posts
I got a first pressing copy of Iron Maiden Killers (mint condition) on vinyl to replace the one that was lost or stolen so many years ago and the love of my children.

·
We need a Sarcasm Font!
3,864 Posts
* A new wrist watch with the numbers written in Gaelic
* "Ghost Hunters" DVD
* The chemical symbol for Serotonin wall hanging for my office
* A "Find It Game" for my office
* Candy
* A trip across the country to visit with my family.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
An email telling me my 8 gallon compressor has finally shipped.
SNOW.
A crockpot from the office gift exchange that I used to regift to the family exchange that got me a
A Gerber Lockblade knife. ( I'm iffy, could use the knife, could use the crockpot)
2 hours of blizzard travel in the van with the whole family in it. Only 2 exciting moments, the rest just pins and needles. Only saw 3 or 4 folks off to the side in 120 miles, so you really HAD to try to get in trouble. But it pays to be careful.
A Harbor Freight trailer kit 66771.
My grand-daughters 1st Christmas.

·
Registered
362 Posts
A big family get-together today, which both my adult kids came to, plus my two and half year old Grandson. Watching him ride his new trike in the sunshine and upper 70s temps was the best. I already have pretty much every material thing I'd ever need/want. Say a prayer for the troops and their families who are not able to be together today.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Shirts, socks,boxers

a day in the life of Glenn Beck DVD

Glenn Beck's Arguing with Idiots

Glenn Beck's Christmas Sweater childrens book(Which I read to the whole family Christmas Eve)

And the gift I liked the most(besides a grest Christmas with the family) A signed limited edition Glenn Beck's the Christmas Sweater

I read the book last year and it helped me through some hard times. I recommend to everyone

·
Estancia Meritage
1,523 Posts
Nothing bike related but..........

RV-9 aircraft, 50 inch wingspan. Awesome model. Already got wings glued.
Bottle of cabernet sauvigon from Napa Valley.
Opto 60 amp speed controller and brushless outrunner motor for my Gee Bee.
And today, will be out looking for a PS3 to compliment my HD flat panel tv. I figure if you wanna get into a blue ray player, why not add some high def gaming to it. Supposedly, the blue ray player in sony's ps3 is one of the best you can get because the firmware is always updated from sony's system updates for the ps3.
I'm hoping Jan and Feb go by quickly....I start riding back up in March.

Lucky...

·
Registered
550 Posts
Shirts, socks,boxers

a day in the life of Glenn Beck DVD

Glenn Beck's Arguing with Idiots

Glenn Beck's Christmas Sweater childrens book(Which I read to the whole family Christmas Eve)

And the gift I liked the most(besides a grest Christmas with the family) A signed limited edition Glenn Beck's the Christmas Sweater

I read the book last year and it helped me through some hard times. I recommend to everyone
Glenn Beck is one of my favorite people in the media. Very inspiring. Congratulations!

·
Registered
550 Posts
No bike stuff, but I did get a big new gas grill to replace my 12 year old Weber. I got my wife an I-pod, a food processor (she's an awesome cook!), and gift certificate for jewelry (she likes to pick out her own).
All that's a pretty big Christmas for us, but God has blessed us, and we were able to show it to ourselves and our loved ones. They are the most important part of our lives, after all.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.