Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Forgiven
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got some really nice gifts to include some gift certificates to Cycle Gear. I need some knee guards for my offroad riding and some goggles. I didn't get anything for my street bike, but didn't really ask for anything since the Solo Saddle I wanted won't fit my 900 Custom.

Let see the pics of the bling!

·
Enjoying Warmer Weather
340 Posts
I got a Cobra luggage rack, chrome regulator cover, front fender rail, and Show Chrome Contour Lightbar! I have already installed everything but the lightbar. Has anyone in the forum posted any detailed instructions on the lightbar install?

I also just ordered MC enterprises engine guard with Christmas money.

·
Custom '07 1500 Classic
1,737 Posts
Santa was kind this year, I got a Progressive Suspension front fork lowering kit(to go with the rear I had just installed), Küryakyn Stiletto grip ends and new riding boots...

Hope everyone had a safe holiday...!!

·
Perpetual Motion
6,663 Posts
Small ovalback backrest that matches my Corbin's saddle.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
I got the Harbor Sales Tire changing equipment with the Motorcycle attachment AND some embrodered bag inserts for my LT's saddlebags. Wasn't expecting those, was expecting a tank bib. So I ordered a tank bib yesterday to cover that darn nick I put in the tank when I dropped my gas cap. Although I love it and it feels me with warm yummy feelings, I'm getting tired of looking at that Pappa John's Pizza magnetic ad sitting on the tank. Ahhhh, Pizza. If I don't get that bib in soon I'll have to change from Pappa John's to Pizza Hut just ta switch it up.

·
Novice Tank Roller
15,810 Posts
I got chrome covers for the brake and clutch reservoirs, a chrome headlight visor, a pair of highway bar chaps, a motorcycle jack stand, and a shop stool to sit on while I clean the bikes!

·
Registered
162 Posts
Got an unexpected gift from ROK in the mail. It was a free XXL motorcycle cover from some web survey I filled out and forgot about. It's pretty good quality and I received it just before Christmas day. It comes in handy cause I was covering my bike with an old bed spread.

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
Santa is a Kuryakyn fan

Floorboard Covers
Heel Shifter Cover
To Shifter Cover
Brake Peddle Cover
Smoked Bezels Front
Smoked Bezels Rear

·
USAF
312 Posts
I received a Cobra luggage rack and Kuryakyn Tombstone Bag. I got them bothe on yesterday. Too bad there is still ice everywhere.

·
Registered
17,940 Posts
UPS brought my bags last week, so I had to wait untill xmas to open them. Now that I opened them, we had to go to my sister-in-law's for xmas dinner...

Ugh now I'm at work and I still cant get my mitts on 'em. :mad:

1 - 20 of 72 Posts