Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Girls!
I'm Mariah. I'm 35, happily married with 3 kids and two dogs. I hung around here for a while before posting, and have really enjoyed the entertainment, as well as gaining more and more knowledge as I read.

My hobbies include, cooking, decorating my house, spending my husband's money on a motorcycle :razz: (he just told me to put that, LOL), riding the bike we bought, chatting online with friends, must I go on???

I have always loved motorized anything; as far back as I can remember. As a young one, I think I burned up every dirt-bike at church camp, because nobody taught me how to shift, but I was gonna ride! :grin:
Got out of school and did the ambulance scene for a while as an EMT, worked critical care and ER. When all that got old I went to truck driver training school for 6 weeks, and went straight to hauling steel in a 42 wheeler with 3 lift axles, hauling steel coils to General Motors.

Now we've moved to FL, and I'm thinking about starting an interior decorating business. As you can see, I'm a girl of many interests!!!

Got my first bike 2 days after Christmas, and absolutely love it. I eat, breath and sleep, thinking of motorcycles!!! I got an 85' Kawi 700 LTD. An older bike, but she looks good, is fast, and I have had no problems as a newbie on her at all. I'm practicing, practicing, practicing! When funds permit, I'll do the MSF class, get her legal on the road, and be GONE for a ride every day!

I am having some minor problems with her, but we'll get it all cleared up soon and be back on the road. I've posted in the Vintage area, so we'll see what happens.

It is great to have found my second home, and I am soooo looking forward to meeting and getting to know all of you!

~Mariah

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Glad your here...the forum is a great place to learn and meet new riders!!

I can't stress enough how important taking the MSF class is, good move!
Be sure you post a pic of your ride under "Show off your Ride."

Kelly aka NinjaGirl (Moderator)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts