Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hiya,

now summers here, well in the uk it is anyhow, i put on my one piece leathers to go out for a ride, and didnt have enough space to put everything, i think i must be turning into a woman cos i need a handbag to put everything in.

my list went as follows:

bike key
house key
garage key
3 bike lock keys
1 alarm fob
1 immobilisor fob
1 pack of fags and lighter
1 cell (mobile) phone
fuel and oil money
breakdown rescue card

and this was just for a 30 minute ride on only 1 of my bikes!!!!!!!!!!!

wot ever happened to just going out, putting the key in the bike and going?????????

am i getting old???????????????????? :shock:

·
Registered
458 Posts
It's the pack of fags.... :lol:

Also, sounds to me like you have way to many fobs. :lol:

Mostly I would say you are prepared. When young you just don't much give a ****. Start it up an go.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Let the ciggies go, get a garage door with an automatic key panel, stick the cell in your pocket or get a really really small one. Then stick the money and card in the pocket and you're set :) Just get a jacket with more pockets

·
Registered
80 Posts
A whole pack of fags on one bike??? thats just nuts, musta been like a circus show or something.

just kiddin , my buddies gsxr has a neat compartment under the seat for all that stuff, big enough to fit his power commander, a sweater (folded neatly) and a bottle of water, well thats what he had in their today as we where changing out the sprocket.

Theres no doubt in my mind that I am going to fab up something like that for my 85 gpz900r

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Getting OLD?

What's with getting old? Don't doubt yourself...you ARE getting old...supposed to beat teh alternative...so I've heard.

·
Registered
605 Posts
there's no way to avoid getting old, you're always dying, unless you choose to never smoke, then I guess you are not decreasing life quicker.

You live, You Die, and in between you do meaningless things.

I've found this is no longer the case, work hard so you can ride, ride hard so you can continue to work, get tattoos if you want, you only have your skin for a very short time.

Live life to the fullest and don't take others disrespectful comments to heart ZX-2R, tell that to linds too.

·
Registered
37 Posts
put it all in your A## grandpa. J/k man. For me- smokes and lighterleft pocket, Cell phone right pocket, All keys (except for motorcycle) on a caribiner on a belt loop. Boston RedSox baseball hat and anything else goes in my trunk under the seat.

You know your old when you buy a Harley-Davidson 100% assembled in the united states from parts made in taiwan.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts