Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Independent M/C Shop
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings all,

I'm an old MC mechanic and professional engineer. I own and operate an independent motorcycle shop in Downeast Maine (about an hour further up the coast towards Canada from Bar Harbor). I belong to a dozen or so other forums and just found this one while looking for information regarding a customer's atv. I've found these forums to contain a wealth of information and a great resource for independent M/C shops like mine when looking for hard-to-get parts and specifications, etc. Guess that means that my use of the forum is self-serving but I usually check out posts by folks needing help with diagnosing a problem & try to help out when I can. Thanks for allowing me to come aboard!

Attachments

·
Poser Proud®
3,778 Posts
Howdy DT. Glad you found us. Always good to have another mechanic and engineer to ask the hard questions. ;) Haven't been that far north in Maine. Didn't get past Bar Harbor going north. Beautiful country up that way.

·
Independent M/C Shop
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for all the welcomes. I've spent most of the night hunting down Russian Ural parts and specs on some other forums. With an independent M/C shop, all kinds of years, makes, and models of machines come through the doors. Finding parts and info is a full time job in itself!

·
Hardcore Poser
151 Posts
Welcome to the forum, great place to find and give advice

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Welcome to the forum. We'll be planning some rides for the spring and summer - hope you can join us. :smile:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts