Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody, I've been lurking on here for some time reading all the post and finally decided to join. I have been riding on and off since my first minibike a long time ago. I got away from riding for a while when I got into road racing. Then got married had a few children and sold most of my toys. Kids are older now and in college and I wanted to do something again. I gave my wife a choice of either a bike or go back racing. She didn't like my choices so I made up her mind for her. lol By the way she now likes riding.

·
Premium Member
1,031 Posts
Welcome to the forum Nick. You will really like it here but you didn't say what you ride and of course we like pics.

·
Spinach Eating Moderator
22,962 Posts
Welcome Nick. :D

·
The Widows Son
9,126 Posts
Hey there Nick - welcome to the forum!

·
guitar junkie
1,487 Posts
Welcome aboard Nick. I won't pressure you for pics since I've posted only one myself. But pics would be nice. This is a great forum. You'll like it here.

·
BACK ON TWO WHEELS
13,542 Posts
welcome to the best Kawi forum of all!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Welcome!!

Welcome to the board Nick!. Where in NE Ohio are you located? I enjoy traveling thru Ohio when I can. My son and I go to the drag races in Norwalk...it's a blast! Steve/CHEESY RIDER.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for the welcome. I will post pics when I figure out how to do it. CHEESY RIDER, I am just outside of Youngstown in a little city called Campbell. Norwalk is a couple hours away. Not a bad ride and I spent some time down for races also. Were are you in Michigan? I come up there to the Irish Hills (Brooklyn) for the the races.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Thanks for the welcome. I will post pics when I figure out how to do it. CHEESY RIDER, I am just outside of Youngstown in a little city called Campbell. Norwalk is a couple hours away. Not a bad ride and I spent some time down for races also. Were are you in Michigan? I come up there to the Irish Hills (Brooklyn) for the the races.
Hey Nick. I'm in Shelby Twp.(northern suburb of Detroit). I used to have season tickets for MIS a while back. Had some good times at that track!. Norwalk is one of the best facilities I have been to, it's going to be one of my regular stops from now on. Steve/CHEESY RIDER

·
Dead man walking
1,994 Posts
Hey, welcome fellow Ohioan. I'm about 30 miles south of Toledo.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts