Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Slow Guy on a Fast Bike
25,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hopefully next weekend co-operates and we can get out for a spin. Given the elevation of the snow, we are now limited to the Valley floor, but it is enough to (hopefully) allows us to make a Timmies Run this weekend. After that the insurance runs out, and the bikes get put into hibernation for the winter.

It seems like riding season came and went so quickly this year. we managed to log a good number of miles, including our two week RL / Oregon summer road trip, but it still seems bittersweet that the end is near.

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,391 Posts
....and on a sunny and dry Sunday afternoon, after weeks of rain and wind I had to clean the yard, gutters and other outside home owner duties. Its spozed to be sunny today and the bike WILL be out this afternoon to circulate the fluids.

·
Slow Guy on a Fast Bike
25,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
....and on a sunny and dry Sunday afternoon, after weeks of rain and wind I had to clean the yard, gutters and other outside home owner duties. Its spozed to be sunny today and the bike WILL be out this afternoon to circulate the fluids.
I spent the weekend under the Jeep.

·
Addicted to riding…
1,892 Posts
Rain? ~ Snow? ~ Riding season? ... What's that?

Every day is a good day to ride here in California :biggrin:
Chuck is, of course, speaking for the Central Valley only…

Us coasties cannot ride year-round, well, I s'pose we could if we had good raingear.! :lol:

·
We need a Sarcasm Font!
3,864 Posts
I keep hearing that we in the Pacific Northwest can look forward to an El Nino winter, so I'm refusing to put the bike away this year. Maybe I'll get lucky.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.