Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Doc, I need a road trip!
1,398 Posts
Whoa! that could put a crimp in the bottom line, no matter who you are.

·
Premium Member
1,031 Posts
That could be a whole lot of money.
ChaChing

·
Power Hungry V2K Rider
6,395 Posts
Glad I don't own HOG shares. Down almost 30% this year.

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Well, I guess you won't be able to touch a "real" motorcycle for under $50k now...Glad I don't own stock in, hey wait, maybe it'll be time to buy soon?

·
Registered
10,122 Posts
Interesting thought Frenchy.......but not too sure I wanna invest in somebody without enough foresite to avoid that situation when they had a chance! :shock:

·
Registered
533 Posts
Do you realize just how many T-shirts they will have to sell now!!!!

·
Patriot Guardian
28,016 Posts
Ya... so now they've gotta' try and collect.
Good luck with that.
40% of the SALE price? That cuts out the dealer margin AND gets into the production cost. Ain't gonna happen.

·
Power Hungry V2K Rider
6,395 Posts
Ya... so now they've gotta' try and collect.
Good luck with that.
40% of the SALE price? That cuts out the dealer margin AND gets into the production cost. Ain't gonna happen.
'member, we're talking Mexico, not Calexico or Texico. It would not be impossiable of for them to jail the Mexico based HD executives for failure to pay. :icon_frow

·
the "fun" guy
32,859 Posts
Will this cut into their commercials? :)

·
Patriot Guardian
28,016 Posts
They may not actually have any offices in Mexico. They have a bunch of dealers, but if there's no production, they may not have offices.

·
Registered
20,973 Posts
Hmmm......that is gonna hurt......the worst that will happen is that they will stop selling sportsters in Mexico...or hogs overall?

·
Non Omnis Moriar
7,812 Posts
What a stupid waste of time and money. This wouldn't put a dent in HD's chump change even if they actually paid it -which they won't.

Sportsters will continue to rock on as one of the great bikes in history.

·
the "fun" guy
32,859 Posts
What a stupid waste of time and money. This wouldn't put a dent in HD's chump change even if they actually paid it -which they won't.

I think you're right.

·
Registered
681 Posts

Do you own a Nighster such as the one shown in your avatar? Those are awesome looking rides.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts