Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Open eyes

2K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  vaporgas2000 
#1 ·
I don't know if it's just me and I haven't noticed before, but there are so many people with motorcycles out there. Every where I look I see people on motorcycles and I find myself looking at wierd **** like their tires.

At work there's this guy who's gotta be like 5'4" tall, rotund, older guy who has a yamaha 1200cc bandit. I was amazed. He fired that thing up and couldn't believe the guy could ride it. I'll console myself with thoughts of not going over 35 mph.

It's like I opened the door and saw a whole new world.

#5 ·
N3GATIVEZER0 said:
At work there's this guy who's gotta be like 5'4" tall, rotund, older guy who has a yamaha 1200cc bandit.
no shot, cause i am no where near the most knowledgable motorcycle guy, but for future reference, i believe his bike is a Suzuki Bandit. :grin:

#6 ·
did i say yamaha? mybad yeah it's a suzuki. I was just looking at a yamaha R6 because of ninjachick so that was still in my head

#7 ·
It's a matter of altering your perception. Someone who never rides or never has a friend who rides will go through their whole life looking right through us two-wheeled people.
If you bought a Nissan Sentra, you would probably be astonished at the number of Nissan Sentras suddenly driving around in your town.
I used to ride a Superhawk and now I'm always seeing people broke down on the side of the road. Coincidence?
-CCinC

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.