Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok. so im going to go to my msf class on the 27th, and after ill probably be getting my bike. so should i get that m1/m2 permit to practice, or should it be ok if i practice w/o any permits, licenses? i think im confused is because the people in this forum dont really ever talk about the license tests or permits.. so i guess everyone doesnt have one?? :oops: im not sure. so can someone please help me out. thanks a lot

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
From the CA MSF site at http://www.ca-msp.org/

Why should I take the course?
Upon successful completion, you will have learned how to become a safe and responsible motorcyclist, will receive a DMV licensing skills test waiver, and possible insurance discount.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Since your question is read by people all over the world, it wouild be difficult or impossible to give any specific answer to the California motor vehicle laws. Why not contact your local MVD office for the real lowdown?
Here in AZ, after taking the MSF class I simply got a waiver on the test other than an eye test and got a motorcycle endorsement on my driver's license which I already had.

·
Registered
605 Posts
there are a couple dozen CA riders here but I took MSF then I got my waiver and took the eye test.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
alright thats cool, i guess ill be doing fine. thanks everyone

1 - 7 of 7 Posts