Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't you just love it when you attend an event just for the purpose of having some fun, and then you see a picture that someone else took of your bike that just jumps out at you.

I thought this pics taken completely unknown to me on Sunday was pretty good.

·
Yet another 800 Bobber...
598 Posts
Those are great photos of a great bike. I am glad to see that the bike gets so much attention wherever you take it, it deserves it.

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,386 Posts
its cudos to you for doing such a great job

sweet ride

·
Spinach Eating Moderator
22,962 Posts
Man, they sure liked your bike.

Took a lot of pics of it. :D

Congrats.

·
'01 1500 Classic FI
1,163 Posts
Have you thought about taking pics of your j-bob (short for Japanese Bobber) in a '50s or '60s setting so as to make it look as if the pic was taken way back then?

·
frequently disturbs class
2,220 Posts
Good on you Skitzo
Glad to see your ride is starting to get some love!
That looks like a cool rod run with some sweet old iron.
Your bike looks right at home in that scenario.

·
PColaFl V2K LT
3,224 Posts
Man that's gotta make you proud. But to answer your question.... How should I know? No-one but me ever took pics of my bike. :-(
Congrates on making it to the big time. ;-)

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Have you thought about taking pics of your j-bob (short for Japanese Bobber) in a '50s or '60s setting so as to make it look as if the pic was taken way back then?
That's a good idea actually, I'll have to look into that... I had some pictures taken by a pro in a photo studio recently, so hopefully I'll be able to share some of those pictures shortly.

Thanks for the compliments folks :biggrin:

·
Registered
758 Posts
Those pictures are the finest form of flattery. That is one beautiful bike El Skitzo.

·
Giggidy-Giggidy-Goo!
1,623 Posts
Can't say that I blame the person who took the photos ...that's a darned fine ride you have there!

·
Wannabeabigbike Owner
745 Posts
Now, THAT'S a bike that HArley riders would wave at!! AND be proud to have on runs!

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hey is that your expensive jacket that the bike is parked on?
Yes it is, it was a bloody hot day so I didn't want to wear it or lug it around once we were there. I don't know about the security issues, but I don't like the idea of leaving a nice leather jacket laying around unsecured. What does everyone else normally do?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.