Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
20,973 Posts
lol, funny ZX-2R. WOW RampRat, I'm 14. God you offened me soooo much. Wait, know you didn't. But I sure don't like you :twisted: . Anyway, I already have a plan. Buy a bike, save. Save for L8R on in life when i really need it. I've always loved aircraft, and the idea of unity. Plus the way my life is going now, i wouldn't mind giving my life for another.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
re

wanted to see how bad it would get

threads here are unproductive

lets get back on topic fellas - or the ole locksmith is gonna crawl out
and secure the perimeter

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Re: REplacement

Only problem is ZX-2R , if you read all his posts you will see how he puts his words togeather & what they say. He's nothing more than a troll & I for one will from this point on ignore 100% of he/she/it's posts & they can go gargle with bleach for all I care :p

Sometimes I wish I'd have gone into the Marines or the Army cuz I loved getting down & dirty and playing in the mud. We trained with Army snake eaters (1st of the 1st) along with Marine Recon & other high speed units when on Okinawa & even deployed with them a few times. It's a real kick in the azz when a Marine Gunny says he's take you over his own troops into harms way :shock: 8) 8) However, if I'd have done that I'd never have met the wife or had our great kids. Life's a toss up, never regret what you've done & be proud of what you accomplished. I for one never ever cold live on a ship, to cramped & nowhere to run/hide if somebody's shooting at ya :wink: Without a doubt those that served in the Navy haave my highest respect if for nothing else than living in a tin can :D

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Here's a picture of me back in the day 8) 8) 8)

·
Registered
456 Posts
Re: REplacement

RampRat said:
Only problem is ZX-2R . . .
I was about to jump on you, but I think you meant ZX-10R Urza, not ZX-2R. ZX-2R rambles, and he gets something in his head and can't get it out, but he's not out to make any trouble.

ZX-10R Urza does have a big mouth, and he enjoys riling you up. But don't blame your words on him. If you do, you're letting him control you!
Curt

·
Registered
20,973 Posts
lol, i do enjoy getting poeples goats, But I don't do it unprovoked. Anyway, yes I'm 14, and just because I'm 14 doesn't mean i hav ta tyep lik dis. ican be somwat educted yu no. Anyway, Me used to father work In the web building buiness, So he requested me take a tpying course, or learn off a program. One thing I realized Very quickly is the amount of respect you get from typing like this. I mean I'm no prep, But I do write well, and I like to be correct. I have a problem being lead by someone I don't ythink has what it takes to do so, Which can be seen as a positive or negative.

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Personalities

Only about a third of my life was on ships and we hauled marines, seals and did things that I know that I can't disclose to this day, we had various aircraft from AH1 Cobras, UH1hueys, CH 46 Sea Knights, Special CH53s of Classifed Nature, and had things in the Hangar bay that Special Forces tested and packed up that I know and things that I will never understand what they were...Special stuff for these guys was daily routine. I know that we ran without ships lights several times not far form shore lines with cargo nets and othere equipment hanging over the sides and aircraft, and at battlestations ready for something to go wrong...I don't want to remember that stuff. To have s six shooter and cotton/canvas clothes and a cowboy hat wearing my boots...that would make me happy...that and having a couple of motorcycles setting in the garage...The rest of my time in the Navy was Veru Classified, Special Equipment Working in Very Secure Buildings with Naval Ocean Processing Facility, commander Undersea Surveillance Pacific, with my Specialty (even have a breast device) Integrated Undersea Surveilance Systems...we could put people anywhere in and on the world within a dozen feet of anything...

·
Registered
20,973 Posts
Yes, I have a friend whose dad flies CH-47 chinooks for Spec Ops. All he was allowed to tell is e was in north korea (WHAT? what it god's name is he doing in a country like that???). Anyway, he's been shipped over for about 2 years now, so my friend lives with his mom down the road from me.

·
Registered
20,973 Posts
i think he is in korea helping scouts figure out where the missiles are. i pried that much from kelan, but thats about it. and ramprat, thatnk alot for at least giving SOME respect for the men in the navy. i will try to forward what you said to my cousin. but he is cruising the english channel right now in the good ole U.S.S. Oscar Austin

·
Registered
395 Posts
ZX-10R Urza said:
Anyway, Me father works In the web building buiness...
You're father works in the "web building buiness"? In another thread you wrote your your father was "unimployed and on well fair". Which one is it?

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Perhaps both

Don't beat on someone...not nice! perhaps he was working as an Engineer and then was laid off...lot of this going on as of late...

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Re: Perhaps both

Who's beating, just stating obviou flaws in his stories :p :p

Course if he really is a troll....................................... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've flown on MH53J Pave Low choppers in Korea, the chopper driver did everything he could to get me to puke but I never did (did not eat for 12 hours prior as I knew he's try to make me puke) Also got to shoot over 12,000 rounds of 50 cal from the tail gunner's position 8) 8) 8) 8) (the 7.62 mini guns were in the desert so all they had were the 50's)

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
50's

We used to put 5 gallons of gas in a 55 gallon steel drum...and shoot till it blew up untill everyone that wanted to "qualify" got their barrel. I never got to shoot all of my ammo...I love shhotin a 50 mounted to the side of a ship...bobbing and all makes it very interesting, and then it becomes a timing issue...Of course I was a skeet ribbon winner at 14...so a 50 at 19 was like shooting the side of a barn...a barrel just doesn't move very fast. I miss my Winchester .243. I want something with a greater range. Something with perhaps a longer barrel for greater velocity and accuracy. I have abuddy with a 22-250, and a scope he uses for prarie chickens and coyote. I don't know why I have this desire for long distance. I just know that 200yards was okay, but with a 12 Ga. I could lay enough shot in the air to piss someone off real good. It worked well till they started shooting back with their deer rifles. the dumbest thing that they could have done because we broke out our rifles...then they came up to the house, we by then had 12 Ga allready...Private land with no hunting means just that...they left walking on the road...and the Sherriffs Office gave them a ride after taking their guns...Gee, another recolection

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Re: 50's

ZX-2R said:
We used to put 5 gallons of gas in a 55 gallon steel drum...and shoot till it blew up untill everyone that wanted to "qualify" got their barrel. I never got to shoot all of my ammo...I love shhotin a 50 mounted to the side of a ship...bobbing and all makes it very interesting, and then it becomes a timing issue...Of course I was a skeet ribbon winner at 14...so a 50 at 19 was like shooting the side of a barn...a barrel just doesn't move very fast. I miss my Winchester .243. I want something with a greater range. Something with perhaps a longer barrel for greater velocity and accuracy. I have abuddy with a 22-250, and a scope he uses for prarie chickens and coyote. I don't know why I have this desire for long distance. I just know that 200yards was okay, but with a 12 Ga. I could lay enough shot in the air to piss someone off real good. It worked well till they started shooting back with their deer rifles. the dumbest thing that they could have done because we broke out our rifles...then they came up to the house, we by then had 12 Ga allready...Private land with no hunting means just that...they left walking on the road...and the Sherriffs Office gave them a ride after taking their guns...Gee, another recolection

·
Registered
20,973 Posts
Ever heard of tech team? that was ford's web building buisness, guess what father laid off, and now lokin for work ( guess he's lookin on the T.V.)

·
Registered
20,973 Posts
ZX-10R Urza said:
lol, i do enjoy getting poeples goats, But I don't do it unprovoked. Anyway, yes I'm 14, and just because I'm 14 doesn't mean i hav ta tyep lik dis. ican be somwat educted yu no. Anyway, Me father used to work In the web building buiness, So he requested me take a tpying course, or learn off a program. One thing I realized Very quickly is the amount of respect you get from typing like this. I mean I'm no prep, But I do write well, and I like to be correct. I have a problem being lead by someone I don't ythink has what it takes to do so, Which can be seen as a positive or negative.

·
Registered
191 Posts
i dont have pics of everything

ive got an 85 full size bronco, 300 I6 T18 4speed, 32x11.50s
84 mitsubishi starion (motors out right now getting a hi performance rebuild)

73 dodge charger se(FOR SALE)

The GPz is off the road right now getting the finishing touches on it.

starion
http://filebox.vt.edu/users/maperez/Starion/headlightsside.JPG

charger
http://filebox.vt.edu/users/maperez/Charger/May22001.JPG

here is a vid of my starion with the stock motor
http://www.26liter.us/videos/Starion Conquest Flatbody [Xvid].avi

ive driven the bronco every day since 99, its a solid truck. the others are for fun mostly

21 - 40 of 50 Posts