Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok well i still have to take some pics, but i got some of my old 94 600? haha..
i got my 636 used with full akrapovic exhaust and headers and integrated tail lights too
il post pics of my bike on wednesday though

this is just a pic of my old bike im upgrading from, only thing thats a downside from the upgrade is that the new one isnt as comfortable

Attachments

·
Registered
11,821 Posts
Ok well i still have to take some pics, but i got some of my old 94 600? haha..
i got my 636 used with full akrapovic exhaust and headers and integrated tail lights too
il post pics of my bike on wednesday though

this is just a pic of my old bike im upgrading from, only thing thats a downside from the upgrade is that the new one isnt as comfortable
It is not a couch but if you play with the way you sit on it, it can ride for a while...I have gone 250+ mile rides with my 636 and it was nice...I loved that bike.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Looks like the previous owner was a bit rough on it. Not to worry, these bike cannot be killed!
There's also tons of spare parts, new and used goodies out there to dress it up too.

I miss my 636 sometimes....sometimes!

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
well here it is, no fairings right now, buying some on ebay, needs a new stator cover too
Whose 05/06 is that in the background?

Anyway the picture does it no justice and we eagerly await to see high-res pics of it when it is clothed and ready to go :biggrin:

Anyways, as all the others have said you will not be disappointed - the 636 is one mean machine and I have nothing but good things to say about mine.

I'm also interested to know what kind of differences you found compared to your old Ninja in terms of handling, power, and power delivery. Must be quite a big jump. Let us know.

Take good care of her and she will treat you even better. Mine seems to want to throw me off her as of late... I must not be washing her often enough :biggrin:

·
Registered
161 Posts
haha, congrats on the 636.

Ive got one, and i love it. mine's an 03 also. umm, get a steering dampener, this bike likes to lift the front midcorner. if you're not careful, you could get hurt. (or maybe im accelerating out of the corner too early :p)

great bike, best of wishes with it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts