Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

What do you want to do for the Saturday ride?

• Corning Museum of Glass, NY - cost around $12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tour 1 or 2 wineries and wine tasting - cost around $6-8

• Do Both Corning Museum and Wine Tours

• Don't do either, just ride around the finger lakes

• I don't care, I'll go with the crowd

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Ready2Ride
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PA Forum Riders, please vote on your choice for a Saturday ride. If you don't like any of the choices and have a different idea, please post it here.

Thanks,
JD

·
Ready2Ride
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Let's go folks. cast your vote.
We still need votes from:

MKelley's son Drew
Instant
Salty Breeze
JacksonW
Mrs. JacksonW
Mrs. Rabbit

·
2005 V2K
1,509 Posts
No need for us to vote on this one, we won't be arriving till' late afternoon.
Will probably leave to time it up with any plans for Saturday BBQ????
As long as Saturday includes a few cold ones in or around the pool, we'll be happy!

·
Banned
752 Posts
We now have 18 out of 19 votes. So far the vote seems to Ride Sally Ride. :biggrin:

·
Love my 1500!
2,460 Posts
We now have 18 out of 19 votes. So far the vote seems to Ride Sally Ride. :biggrin:
Is Sally going? :biggrin:

·
Love my 1500!
2,460 Posts
Good call Jim!!!!
I actually had to read that a few times to figure out what he meant....and I'm married to him!!! :roll:

As long as he didn't use the word "Red" :wink:
Maybe Frank and Sally can hook up :wink:

·
Extreme Gizmologist
2,347 Posts
My son Drew isn't a forum member, so he won't be casting a vote. I could vote twice :mrgreen: In his case, I think a vote for "I'll do whatever everyone else does" is appropriate.

·
R.I.P. Deron Harden
2,698 Posts
Boy-o-Boy... I'm outta the loop for a few days and now I'm poor, lonely AND desperate????????

·
R.I.P. Deron Harden
2,698 Posts
I know peer pressure can be tough......

·
Ready2Ride
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
OK people, thanks for voting. Remember, you have to be going on the ride for your vote to count. :p

My plan is to ride up 15 to Corning, 17 to Bath, then 54 up the east side of Keuka Lake, then over to 14 up the west side of Seneca Lake. We'll stop at the Belhurst Castle Winery in Geneva for their lunch buffet, Served 11 a.m. - 2 p.m. Monday - Saturday $8.95 All You Can Eat Lunch Buffet. After lunch we'll ride over to Cayuga Lake then down 89 on the west side of Cayuga Lake to Ithaca, then 13 down to Elmira. Then 328, 549, and 6 back to Wellsboro. Total distance is around 230 miles, departure time around 9:00.

One note, there is a Nascar race in Watkins Glen, so we are avoiding that area.

That's it for the Saturday ride. Saturday evening plans are for someone else, but I'm game for anything, especially a drink off with Cheri Ann!!.

URL for ride route.

Google Maps

·
Premium Member
2,158 Posts
Well I just found this post and voted. I know I'm always bringing up the rear. But I usually make it. can't wait til August.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts