Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
KawiLove
2,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wednesday night... I am so utterly bored, its on the brink of being painful... :toetap: Someone, help me, please.

·
KawiLove
2,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No hobbies? Any work you want to get done around your place?
Hobbies - writing. I have my 3rd book in progress, but I haven't had much inspiration to work on it lately.

Did the dishes, and my laundry, and planted a couple herbs in pots, made my kid dinner, tucked him into bed, picked up the living room some... I'm not much of a housekeeper. My sneakers stay where they get kicked off. I'm not really a girlie-girl as far as domestic duties in the household. I don't even cook. What I really wanna be doing is riding right now, but cant. No plates on the bike. :cry: so, so, very sad.

·
KawiLove
2,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Plus, there's nothing I hate more than staying at home. I like to have things to do outside of the apartment. No matter what hour of the day.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Beeker was one of my favorites!
[What's American Thunder?]
I loved Beeker and Gonzo. I have been known as Beeker since that show because my last name has "beek" in it

American Thunder is on Speed channel, one of the few motorcycle shows on TV any more. They do rides, evaluations, install mods, etc. Not bad

·
KawiLove
2,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
"Deadliest Catch" is my show... unless I'm watching motogp with bretsk2500... but its not my favorite thing in the world to watch.

·
Registered
123 Posts
"Deadliest Catch" is my show... unless I'm watching motogp with bretsk2500... but its not my favorite thing in the world to watch.
American Thunder was on @ 8ET but will be repeated at midnight et. Give it a try! Can't hurt, especially if you're bored

1 - 12 of 12 Posts