Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you in southern Cal...

Went up for a ride this morning to Palomar Mountain. I followed the 76 to East Grade Road (right before the lake). The east grade was free of any debris and there was zero snow/ice on the ground. I followed the East Grade to the General Store and came down the mountain following the South Grade. This road was also free of any debris or ice. These conditions could change really easy due to the fires. With all that exposed dirt, a little bit of wind or rain will cover the road with dust and gravel.

Only saw 2 other bikes going up the mountain. I guess it was a bit too early for the masses. ;)

·
Time to Ride
7,572 Posts
join us in april.............that was the first month we organized the multi forum rides, so we will be doing an anniversary ride to julian

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I plan on making it. I considered going to Julian today but did not have enough time to make it a relaxing ride.

I have heard good things about the apple pie ;)

·
Time to Ride
7,572 Posts
its a nice ride, some twisties for the ones who like it, some nice long country style road for those that prefer that

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am all about some twisties and some relax scenery style cruising.

I just have to get used to not being on a crotch rocket dragging my knees anymore. I am still getting used to the foot pegs dragging at minimal lean angles.

·
frequently disturbs class
2,220 Posts
its a nice ride, some twisties for the ones who like it, some nice long country style road for those that prefer that
And of course, the pie. Don't forget the pie. You can't ride to Julian and not have pie. Pie is central to Julian. The whole **** place is built on pie. Did I mention the pie?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts