Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got the rear wheel,the tri-spoke mag,each spoke being hollow(2 pieces,look at a picture of an original), 18",will include disc,axle,cush drive and sprocket-i.e.; everything. $55 plus shipping takes it. Have both master cylinders,front will need a kit and gone thru,rear is probably fine as is-just flush.$45 for the pair,or $30 for front and $20 for rear.Have OEM(all this stuff is)calipers, will definitely need kits,bike has been sitting for 2 years or more:$30 for the pair. Chain guard $10.Passenger pegs-A1: $15/PR. Aluminum alloy mounting brackets for pegs w/helmet locks on each side $22/pr. Brake pedal mounted on alloy bracket w/driver's peg and all pieces that mount to it,return spring,etc., $25.Shifter,both pieces, $12. All 4 intake boots, rubber is hard,but not brittle-soak it in some solvent overnight and they're good to go, $25/set. Front 16" rim w/rotor $25. Will include clutch/brake lever and handlebar mounts w/master cylinder purchase as set. All items are plus shipping; I use Greyhound Bus Lines,they are the cheapest carrier around.Usually doesn't take more than 4-5 days anywhere in the lower 48 states. Thanks, Tory B.,Austin,TX, my email: [email protected], or call me 24/7 @ 512-535-8685, thanks again!! Will send pictures to anyone interested of specific part(s) you want.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I didn't realize I'd already posted this on this forum, I apparently put (whoops!) 2 different sets of prices, so whatever is cheaper I will take the lower price. Thanks, Tory B

1 - 2 of 2 Posts