Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
1983 750

Adam, WHY? Where do you live...nearby city,state...how much of it is intact, what all does it need...and what qualifies a VALID offer? I rode a friends 1983 GPz550...it was a great bike! My Suzuki GS450S wouldn't outrun it, but I gave him a serious workout on the backroads keeping up with me...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well the reason im selling all the parts is because i have to many bikes and that is the one i would like to part with.
But im not sure if i can sell the whole bike because its in pieces, but im sure if i got a good enogh offer i could sell the whole bike intact, i would just have to put it together lol.

·
Registered
2,159 Posts

Just curious, about what you would want for it fairly much intact...I'm a Disabled Veteran, and I need a Kawasaki. I've had surgery on herniated disks fron L3-S1, full and partial cages with fusion...so I have and am losing problems with losing allof my feeling in both legs and feet. I can't ried a cruiser because the back, setting nearly upright, but leaning over forward like on a 600 is great. I'm 51, live south of Gardner, near Kansas City, Kansas, 2.6 miles off of I-35. I realy like the GPZ550, AND ALTHOUGH I HAVE SEEN THE 750'S I've never ridden one. I love the red and the stripes! I don't know what would be a valid offer...perhaps out of my income range, But I HAVE to ask...It's an awesome bike, not just in appearance, bit it performs as well, I could find a way to get there, flying or perhaps borrowing a car and using my own trailer. I'm a stickler for details and I take care of my equipment. My 1974 Camaro LT is a pretty good example of that.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well the bike is not built, its in peices, and i know i said i could build it if the offer was right, but that would take me a lot of time, honestly, i dont know if i could do it, there may be bolts missing from the frame or little stuff like that, so i dont know, but i could absolutley sell you the whole bike and ship in peices, by the way the color is red with blue and white stripes, andmay i just say i think its great that you still want to ride in your conditions, truly a trooper.
So let me know if youd like to buy the bike in peices, and drop me a offer.
Remember the bike is really old. lol

Thanks for your interest.

·
Registered
12 Posts
hi adam my names andrew i also have a 83 gpz 750 i was wondering how much you want for the bracket under the gas tank over the batterythat holds it in place with the seat locks. i recently got into an accident due to a jerk cutting me off with no signal and no time to swerve so now i am trying to put it back together, unfortunately for me his insurance is denying liability so everything i have to pay for personally.......so if you could let me know my email is [email protected] thank you

·
Gpz Lover
8 Posts
I could use some parts

Hi there partner, I have a 83' Gpz 750 and was looking for a new front brake lever and some new carbs depending on condition. If you could take some pics of the various parts that would be great. I would be willing to pay for delivery since that I live in Canada. you can email me or just post on this thread, thanks.

john lewicki [email protected]

·
Livin' the dream..
37 Posts
Not to be nosey (and that's crap) but why part it out? If it's mostly complete, why not E-bay or Craig's the necessary parts and make it a daily runner? That's what mine is used for, with the exception of the occasional Sunday (or after work) giggle ride. I'm not sayin.....

·
WFO Enthusiast
89 Posts
well...it probably doesn't matter anymore since he posted that back in 2004.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts