Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone tried to install passenger floorboards on a 1600 classic. I am looking at getting a set of male mount flooroards that are for a Harley. They look like they may work, just wondering if anyone has tried it.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
re

cobra makes some,kuryakyn makes some

don't tell anybody but-the fire and steel boards off of the 1500 will work if you just file
a little bit on the left bracket 8) :lol:

·
Registered
11 Posts
I put the Baron adjustable passenger floorboards on my 1600. They fit perfectly and look great. My wife likes them better than any of the others we have had. They set a few inches forward, have adjustable angles and are pretty large.

·
Registered
272 Posts
davidsherrod said:
I put the Baron adjustable passenger floorboards on my 1600. They fit perfectly and look great. My wife likes them better than any of the others we have had. They set a few inches forward, have adjustable angles and are pretty large.

Ya, what ussnewco said, not to mention this thread is worthless without pictures 8) 8)

·
Registered
11 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Nice 8) 8) 8) what's the V&H pipes sound like compared to stock????

·
Registered
11 Posts
Never heard the stocks- replaced before I rode it out. But- the V&Hs are way too cool. Went to the ROT rally a couple of weeks ago. The HD guys kept coming up to listen to them. A deep rumble at idle, can be kept reasonably quite in the neighborhood, loud as he** when you open the throttle.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Hummmmmm, wonder how the sound of the V&H pipes compares to Hard Chrome's pipes. Got to find somebody that has them & take a good listen.

Really like you're color better than our's, but beggars can't be choosers :lol: :lol:

What kind of shield is that? We've got a memphis fat's 21 on order :D

·
Registered
16 Posts
I bought the a set of Cobra s for my 1600 on e-bay, brand new for $150.

They fit perfect of course, look great up or down. My wife and kid love them and tell me it makes a huge difference . They are comfortable and provide a feeling of security.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I ordered from Cruiser Customizing, they have shipped, waiting for them to come in. I checked the reviews, I have a 2005, 1600 Classic. They say they set a few inches forward, have adjustable angles and are pretty large. I read the size is 3.5 wide X 6.5 long, not as big as the driver OEM floor boards. My daughter is just over 5 ft, so when I put my Patrol Hardbags on she couldn't sit all the way back on the sissy bar and get her feet on the pegs. So hopefully these will work.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts