Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 138 Posts

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will they win and create history or will the Giants deny them?

I haven't seen alot of football this year as it is shown over here on paid tv, but going on form you would think that they will.

What do you guys think may happen?

·
Spinach Eating Moderator
22,962 Posts
I actually think it would be kind of Poetic if they go undefeated and then lose their first playoff game.

Basically, since they've made it this far, it's become a sort of "all or nothing" monster. There won't really be a sense of accomplishment unless they remain undefeated and win the Superbowl.

Any loss will tarnish this great season, so it's gotta be the whole enchilada.

...Great, now I'm hungry for Enchiladas. :roll:

·
Registered
19,728 Posts
The only games worth watching are on next Tuesday. Of course Michigan will AGAIN lose another bowl game, but I'll still watch.

·
Registered
604 Posts
The only games worth watching are on next Tuesday. Of course Michigan will AGAIN lose another bowl game, but I'll still watch.
At least Lloyd is gone... maybe we'll have a chance next year at being a great football team again...

·
Dio Dio Dio Dio
6,576 Posts
The Patriots will go undefeated during the regular season, they will go to the Superbowl, and then they'll get their a$$es kicked by the Cowboys.

·
98' 1500 Classic
978 Posts
Basically, since they've made it this far, it's become a sort of "all or nothing" monster. There won't really be a sense of accomplishment unless they remain undefeated and win the Superbowl.

Any loss will tarnish this great season, so it's gotta be the whole enchilada.

^^^what he said

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
It should be a great game. Me in front of the TV and enjoy football or if the weather is nice...I'd rather ride. :cool:

·
What can I spend my $$ on
619 Posts
Not only do I hope they(Pats) lose tonight I hope they lose their 1st playoff game to boot. I would have cheered for them years ago but I have no respect for that organization. I will always wonder what was on the tapes that the NFL destroyed.

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
I must disagree...it will be the sugarbowl from nawlins with dem Tigers from LSU battling the buckeyes of Ohio State...

i know you will be rooting for LSU

·
Missy Peregrym's #1 fan!
7,792 Posts
Go BUCKS! :D

Patriots won, eye poking and all.
Patriots are a good team as much as it pains me to say it, however i think Rodney Harrison is a bum. He's cheap, and he's been around long enough to know better. It's him alone that makes it very easy for me to dislike the Pats.

1 - 20 of 138 Posts