Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Bigg Daddy G
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any comments on the best map for a 2007 SE Mean Streak with thunder manufacturing tornado air kit, and Cobra Power Pro HP 2-1 exhaust?

Any suggestions on what you use if you have a similar set up?

·
Bigg Daddy G
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I did on both. Sorry for not being clearer from my original post. So would you pick the closest one on their website and do trial/error tweeking?

Thunder only has 1 map listed, but it's with V&H straight shot pipes. Dynajet under Mean Streak Kawasaki has 2 cobra maps with other air filter assemblies...

Thanks ahead...

·
Low Voltage High Current
217 Posts
I did on both. Sorry for not being clearer from my original post. So would you pick the closest one on their website and do trial/error tweeking?

Thunder only has 1 map listed, but it's with V&H straight shot pipes. Dynajet under Mean Streak Kawasaki has 2 cobra maps with other air filter assemblies...

Thanks ahead...
Pick the map from Dynajets website, that most closely resembles the characteristics of the intake (i.e. aftermarket high flow or stock) and exhaust (header tubes' length equal or unequal for 2 into 1), that you have. Looking at pics of other 2 into 1 exhaust may help with finding what other 2 into 1 exhaust most closely resembles yours.

This map you select, would most likely require the least amount of "tweaking", if you were to find that you felt it even necessary.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts