Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was brought up that we should post pics of ourselves so we can put a name with a face, so I figure I'll start out.. When I first joined I posted a picture of me doing a burnout, well here is a picture of me and what is left of my tire! :D

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice haircut! :D

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Freakinout said:
01zx7r said:
Nice haircut! :D
Thanks!

Yours is lookin good there too! :lol:
We could almost pass for brothers!! Just so everybody knows, that picture was taken at the beginning of this month, I've only gotten better looking since then.. 8)

·
Registered
8,245 Posts
01zx7r said:
We could almost pass for brothers!! Just so everybody knows, that picture was taken at the beginning of this month, I've only gotten better looking since then.. 8)
I bet we could in a heartbeat.

That picture of me was a year ago, I've actually got a bunch of grey in my beard when I grow it out long enough. Seems I'm getting plenty of grey in my hairline too.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump...

C'mon people!! This thread has been out here for a couple days now and there are only 2 pics of people! I see you are lookin, but you aint postin!! :p

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
I wouldn't want to post my pic in case I inflame a fellwo forum member who will ride out tootsweet and use my pic as a refeence, find me and place his boot on my rear!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
spok said:
I wouldn't want to post my pic in case I inflame a fellwo forum member who will ride out tootsweet and use my pic as a refeence, find me and place his boot on my rear!

Even though I have no clue what "inflame" and "tootsweet" mean, I think I get the point.. :D Having a boot in the rear is not a good thing. :wink:

·
Registered
8,245 Posts
spok said:

Pfft I'm sure I've made soooooo many people mad, and I was willing enough to throw my picture up here.

Although I've got lots of protection at the house too.

·
Registered
380 Posts
01zx7r said:
Bump...

C'mon people!! This thread has been out here for a couple days now and there are only 2 pics of people! I see you are lookin, but you aint postin!! :p
Hehe, I ain't postin' since I ain't got no pic that looks like I do now...

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Aikata said:
Hehe, I ain't postin' since I ain't got no pic that looks like I do now...
I'll take a picture of you Saturday! Muahahahahahaha :twisted:

·
Registered
380 Posts
That works! :lol:

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
01zx7r said:
spok said:

Even though I have no clue what "inflame" and "tootsweet" mean, I think I get the point.. :D Having a boot in the rear is not a good thing. :wink:
tootsweet is actually French for "quickly" or " right away". I'm pretty sure thats not how you spell it though. I can't spell so I shouldn't be talking but I did take 4 years of French and can still speak it pretty well. Inflame is well, just make them mad, hehe.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.