Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Snakeyes
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am putting together my X-mas list for my 900 LT and after reading posts on this forum for a month or so now it seems one of the best mods is risers. It appears that everyone is happy with either the Phat or Aeromach risers - price is similar so which do I ask for?

·
Registered
85 Posts
i have the standard phats, but next time i will order a new set of handle bars not risers! thats my opinion

·
Super Moderator
10,907 Posts
I've had both, 1 on a 800 Classic & 1 on a 1500 Classic. Get whichever is not on backorder. You'll be happy with either one.

And welcome to the forum! I'm sure you'll like it here.

·
Premium Member
371 Posts
Sherm's Risers are also a good choice and may even be a bit less expensive. I've got Sherm's 4 inch risers on my 900LT.

·
Registered
297 Posts
scootworks.com has some nice risers too...no problems with mine for my meanie.

·
Black, Chrome, & Leather
108 Posts
I have phat II risers from scootworks. They're badazz. Very solid and heavy, and they look great. They bring the bars back and up just right.
Vulcan w/risers wallpaper

·
Last 007 MOM
9,231 Posts
I have the Phat II's on both 900's and the V2K, I like them and they fit nicely.

·
Snakeyes
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Is there a difference between the Phat II's and the "Phats"? Or are the Phat II's a new generation of the original Phats?

·
Registered
85 Posts
get a nice pullback 1.25 inch pullback handlebars you wont regret it

·
Registered
85 Posts
i paid around 150.00 for the standards they are about 4 in. long i would have bought pullback handlebars 1.25 inch with 1 inch at handles for 110.00! in the near future i will put the handlebars on.

·
Registered
85 Posts
i will get the handlbars that botz723 has on his bike! than the risers! hey botz did you have to get new cables for the bars or re-rout them?

·
Registered
758 Posts
I bought my Aero Machs for $128.95 and free shipping from Sons of Thunder Metric Cycles. Check it out. You will have to get the plugs for the risers elsewhere. I got them at the Honda dealer.

·
Ahhh Crap
2,344 Posts
Phat Performance has the Elite risers that are less expensive and I really like mine. Excellent quality and look really nice. Whatever direction you go, you'll be glad you got them....
Charles
Ditto. Had them for three years and they look as good now as when the were new in the box.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts