Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WOOHOO!!! Got me some PhatRiser II's from ScootWorks, and I am in shock at how much difference they made! I LOVE 'em! I feel like I even have better control over the bike!! They look good, are sturdy, and so easy to install. I scratched 1 of them while installing tho when my handlebar slipped :cry: I recommend these risers to anyone feeling vertically challenged or stretched a bit too much. I am 5'9 and was leaning a bit before, with no bend in my elbows. Was a little tiring and hated havin to lean forward even more in turns. Now all that is gone and I am happy!!! I can sit up straight, and have some bend to my elbows. Feels perfect for me. ...... Hey, what am I doin here talkin to you guys??? No offence, but I am outta here to take my baby for a ride :grin: Take care my brothers and sisters. See ya on the road for a friendly cruiser wave.

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
I have the same risers and really like them. Mine came with a sample of polish that cleaned them right up.

Phatboy

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I got no polish sample. What a rip-off!!! :???: I am still too pleased with them to be upset about it tho. Had a nice ride today, but I am still shivering from it.

·
Sprinting G-Man
4,169 Posts
Glad to hear you're pleased with the Phat II's. I am going to be ordering a set soon. :grin:

I'll keep you posted.

Scott

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
we should start a phatriser II club. :grin: j/k, mods

1 - 6 of 6 Posts