Red and cream

Hunter green and cream

Red and white

Blue and white

Red

Blue and silver

Green and tan

Teal and cream

Hmmm, I'm seeing a pattern here with the cream.

What's wrong with the black with orange flames?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Ha!

Sorry Knot...didn't meant o take the **** about your girlfriend's choice of interior decor.
I always thought that it would look awesome to have a goldfish bowl painted on a tank (not for my bike of course though)...get lots of heads turning anyway.
I'm doing a flame job on mine right now. I know...how un-original...and me being a painter and all. I just love the look of flames, mind you, I prefer the true fire to the hot rod flames. Have you thought about flames? You can mix almost any two colours to do it...in my opinion, the best looking job I've seen is true fire on a white background. Search it on Google, and you'll see a white ute...looks unbelievable!!

Helmet Head.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry Knot...didn't meant o take the **** about your girlfriend's choice of interior decor.
I always thought that it would look awesome to have a goldfish bowl painted on a tank (not for my bike of course though)...get lots of heads turning anyway.
I'm doing a flame job on mine right now. I know...how un-original...and me being a painter and all. I just love the look of flames, mind you, I prefer the true fire to the hot rod flames. Have you thought about flames? You can mix almost any two colours to do it...in my opinion, the best looking job I've seen is true fire on a white background. Search it on Google, and you'll see a white ute...looks unbelievable!!

Helmet Head.
no biggie i dont even like the thing myself

ill check em out thanks for the input

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.