Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone,

Just picked up my new Ninja 600R. I love this bike so much, that this is the first time i've been off it all day.

Hey, what's a good sport tire for this bike, I heard that the Avon ones were good. Also, how much does it cost to have a dealer change the tire (with it on the bike, and if i just bring them the wheels).

Thanks

Andrew9578

·
Registered
16 Posts
Congrats on the new bike, that is one awsome ride. Grab one of the more knowledgeble part guys at the local shop, those guys know ALOT about the tires and riding conditions in you area.

Cost to install at the local shop here....free of you buy the tire there.

Ren

·
Registered
8,245 Posts
Cost of tire change here is interesting. (I only know rims only)

30 per rim at one shop
15 per rim at the other (I go to this one, better technicians anyway)

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Congratulations!!!

Now you can order your manuals from Beartooth and keep us up to date on your bike..our newest resident Ninja 600R owner. Don't forget that they give you a 10% discount on your manuals!!!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the last owner already had a manual for the bike. So i have it already, but if i need anything bike related, i know where to go.

one other thing, the bike could use a better set of tires. Who makes the best tires for a sports bike this a 110/90 V16 front and a 130/90 V16 rear.

Thanks

andrew9578

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
TIRES

I didn't know that the 16" sizes were available... IF You have a Ninja250R, it should have 16", otherwise every sportbike has the 17" and that opens the door for about a dozen great tires!!! IF Avon Super Demons are available...I didn't know that they made 16"rs.

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Andrew9578 said:
Hey Everyone,

Just picked up my new Ninja 600R. I love this bike so much, that this is the first time i've been off it all day.

Andrew9578
You suck!!! :twisted: I am jealous!!! :wink:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
will do ninjagirl

the 600R is a 1995.

I LOVE IT.

Andrew

PS. Anyone know where i can get a LH side mirror. The guy before me must have glued it back on because it feel off when i was doing 80 on the parkway this morning.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts