Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
'07 900 classic LT.......I am a new member to the forum. It's nice to see women here. I am very excited. This is my first bike and fulfilling a lifelong dream. I will post pics tomorrow.

·
Poser Proud®
3,778 Posts
'07 900 classic LT.......I am a new member to the forum. It's nice to see women here. I am very excited. This is my first bike and fulfilling a lifelong dream. I will post pics tomorrow.
Welcome Toni! The 900 is a great bike, I think you are going to really like it. It will be a little stiff when new. I only have about 3000 on mine so far, and it seems to run better the more miles I get on it. Glad you found the forum - we will be looking forward to the pics. What color did you get?

·
ILBTS
1,248 Posts
Welcome to the forum! and like Ruger said, I think you really gonna like your 900. its a real sweet bike.

·
ILBTS
1,248 Posts
I know, i keep hearing that the red is faster, but i really think the Titanium is just a tick faster :)

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
Ride

Welcome to the forum, Toni. Get some sleep, however that may be hard to get and I know the feeling of the excitement phenomena. :mrgreen:

Congrats on the new ride and be safe. We'll be waiting for pics.

·
Missy Peregrym's #1 fan!
7,792 Posts
congrats and welcome... and for the record, black is much faster :D

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Than blue, but not as fast as red. Shame really, looks so nice. But facts is facts. Most colors give off their hue due to reflection and refraction. Red is Red because it's spectrum is Dopler shifted that way. Blue? Blue is on the other end of the spectrum.

All my dealers in the KC area are closed Sunday and Monday, you is truly blessed.

Enjoy the ride, I do.

·
Wannabe Poser
3,446 Posts
Welcome Toni. Glad you have good taste in colors and bike. Black and silver is the best. LOL My Fav.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Black and silver
The absolutely best colors for the 900LT. Not only are they faster, they get better fuel economy and are more reliable!!!!!!:eek: :tongue: :wink: :biggrin: :rolleyes: :arrow:

Congratulations on the new ride!

·
Carbon Based Life Form
1,180 Posts
Welcome to the fourm. You will find youself checking posts just because.:lol:
Great choice; Black and silver is awesome (I am biased though) Red is the fastest color ....when it is parked. Black & silver in more areodynamic and gives you a little more torque. :mrgreen: Once again welcome and congratulations.

Keith

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Black and silver fits me. Black is for my naughty side and silver is for my innocent girly side.........So there. By the way, Black and silver doesn't show up on the CHP radar.

·
Registered
533 Posts
because the red are a little faster... they spend more time getting performance evaluations on the side of the road... from the local police

·
MaNaMaNa DoDoDoDoDo
4,767 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Teal/torquoise is the fastest, though.

·
the "fun" guy
32,859 Posts
Congrats on your new bike and welcome aboard!

1 - 20 of 59 Posts