Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm 6' and my wife is 5'2" we don't feel cramped at all, but we haven't done any real long stretches yet either, will have to wait till next summer for that test.

From what I hear today was going to be the last riding day here in OH so we took advantage of it.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Not to good at road speeds, its OK around town, but looking into a comm system to help with that (suggestions please), these are our son's helmets we used today since it was kinda chilly. We have some Shark Evoline helmets coming in the mail.

·
Registered
2,747 Posts
lol. Just when I was about to post a "didn't happen" in the other thread, here it is.

Congrats, **** fine bike. I'll be looking forward to some ride reports and what you think about it.

·
Premium Member
2,496 Posts
Not to good at road speeds, its OK around town, but looking into a comm system to help with that (suggestions please), these are our son's helmets we used today since it was kinda chilly. We have some Shark Evoline helmets coming in the mail.
For intercoms and headsets I'd look at J&M. I have their headsets in our full face helmets and they work great. Sierra Electronics sells their stuff at a little discount.
I love the color of your bike.

J&M Products

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.