Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Pics as promised

3K views 33 replies 32 participants last post by  windsurfdog 
#1 ·
Well here are my pics that I promised for my new bike.

See less See more
#4 ·
I'm 6' and my wife is 5'2" we don't feel cramped at all, but we haven't done any real long stretches yet either, will have to wait till next summer for that test.

From what I hear today was going to be the last riding day here in OH so we took advantage of it.

#8 ·
Not to good at road speeds, its OK around town, but looking into a comm system to help with that (suggestions please), these are our son's helmets we used today since it was kinda chilly. We have some Shark Evoline helmets coming in the mail.

#12 ·
Not to good at road speeds, its OK around town, but looking into a comm system to help with that (suggestions please), these are our son's helmets we used today since it was kinda chilly. We have some Shark Evoline helmets coming in the mail.
For intercoms and headsets I'd look at J&M. I have their headsets in our full face helmets and they work great. Sierra Electronics sells their stuff at a little discount.
I love the color of your bike.

J&M Products

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.