Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a few pictures from a local Hot Rod run yesterday, which also included a couple of bikes and ended up at a bike place.

A rigid framed flat head powered Harley

This looks familiar :)

The cars were cool too

Yours truely

Blown injected Hemi duece

That pesky blue bike again...

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh and here's some more

My new Bobber and the real deal

The old rock'n'roll band belting out some tunes. I still can't figure out if this girl was dancing or having an epileptic fit...

Some Honda powered Choppers flanked by a pair of Harley softtail based Bobbers

Last but not least a very nice 1999 Kawasaki W650 which had people drooling because they thought it was a Triumph

·
Registered
342 Posts
Nice! Thanks for posting the pics, it looked like you had a great day for a ride. I was out for a ride myself today, on my Bayou 4X4. Four inches of snow and about 18 degrees F.

Dave

·
Registered
324 Posts
Great pics, looks like you had a blast. Great bobber you have ther. the average joe could would not be able to tell the difference between the 2 bikes. The HD sure does look nice but myself I am not a lover of the springer front end. Thanks for posting.

·
Doc, I need a road trip!
1,398 Posts
Awesome pictures El Skitzo..

Man, your lucky to have weather like that. We hit 20 above today and thought we were in heaven :mrgreen:
Sure does look like you had a blast, and beautiful rods and bikes too.

·
Registered
19,728 Posts
Love the W650. Hope to have one soon. Granny posted his pics of a 20,000 strong toy run in his part of Australia.

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
This Hot Rod run was organised by a 15 year old kid who just loves Hot Rods, was a pretty **** good effort too.

·
Poser Proud®
3,778 Posts
Very, very nice. Wish I could have been there. Thanks for the pics.

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Here's a better picture of the yellow 32 for you Skewterdewd, the car is truely wild. The picture doesn't show it well, but the paint is actually a Candy yellow not just a flat base colour.

·
frequently disturbs class
2,220 Posts
Thanks Skitzo. I dig the blower.

Where does all the vintage iron come from? I always thought donor cars for hot rodding are hard to find in OZ, but It looks like I was mistaken.
What is the ragtop next to the coupe, a GTO?

·
800 Classic
215 Posts
You always seem to find yourself in some great places, El Skitzo. I think that custom bobber you built has a touch of ol' Larry guiding you to the cool spots.

Another great pic post from you. Thanks again!

JG

PS- I think the girl is trying to get the ants out of her pants! Sat on an ant hill.

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks Skitzo. I dig the blower.

Where does all the vintage iron come from? I always thought donor cars for hot rodding are hard to find in OZ, but It looks like I was mistaken.
What is the ragtop next to the coupe, a GTO?
American Muscle Cars are imported into this country in a continuous stream, I've owned 6 of them myself. As for Hot Roddding same goes again, bodies continuously being imported and we're the world leaders in Fibreglass reproduction bodies for Hot Rods and even export back to the US.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts