Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Installed the new seat today. Here are a few pics for comparison before the installation...

Stock in front, comfort gel in back

Stock on the left, gel on right

Embroidered Vulcan emblem on back of passenger seat(very cool looking)

Before and after install at a distance

Before and after install close up

Seat fits really well. Don't have time right now to take it for a spin. I'll post a review after I log a couple of miles with it.

·
Alf not Elf
3,412 Posts
Nothing like a goodlooking seat except how it feels.LMAO.:lol: :lol:

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The sissy bar is the Cobra short. It's 14" tall, measured from the brackets at the fender rail. My girlfriend loves it. Just the right height for decent back support. Cobra makes a mini(12") and a tall(17") also.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Nice seat! Hope it works out well for you! Thought about getting one for my 900, I decided to go with the Mustang! Keep me posted we can to a comparison, huh?

·
900 Customer
901 Posts
So that E-bay seller is legit huh? It certainly looked ok, but I almost thought that price was too low to be believed. I'm particularly curious to know how it changes your riding position. It certainly looks lower in the pics but that could be due to a higher back. Let us know!

·
Registered
581 Posts
No I do not have the seat yet, they told me i would get it today. UPS tracking says on the 7th. O I will let you know! By the way I like your choice of hot rod also!~

1 - 13 of 13 Posts