Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a link to me riding my old 636 before I painted it and sold it. Believe it or not the bike was never ever down. Almost once but never down. These PIC were on a track not on public roads. I am friends with a stunt team and I have painted a couple of there bikes. They invided me to ride at the track when they practiced. That was the first year of trying to stunt. http://www.psychogang.com/gallery/album67

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yagiska said:
You should teach me to wheelie and stoppie like that :) Way to go with track stunting, that's what I like to see.
I always try to keep it safe as I can. I have not been riding sport bikes or stunt since I I sold my 636. I spend most of my time on a MX track or riding my mean streak. I was thinking about getting a stunt bike though.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I want to see the Meanie. The paint job on your avatar looks awesome, let's see the whole thing. Did you do the paint job yourself?

·
the "fun" guy
32,859 Posts
Looking good there MotoLappa! :)

I would ride like that to but my cruiser has me in more of a reclining position. ;)

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nadmiester, I have my meanie apart. I have all the parts at work and I am going to bee working on them all this week. Next weekend I should have it done. You can see bigger pictures of my 636 if you scroll down a little.

Whistle Clean, It can be done. Well not to that mesure, but I did have the front wheel of my mean streak about three feet in the air for a couple of seconds.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts