Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
good looking ride there Carlo!! What kind of store you take these pictures at? Kenny in North Carolina.....

·
Slow Guy on a Fast Bike
25,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks.
I took the pictures in my medical supply store. I am a purveyor of all things medical, so think of me for all your incontinence needs. tee-hee.
But seriously, I keep all my tools there so it makes a perfect (and warm) place to work.
Carlo.

·
the "fun" guy
32,859 Posts
Very nice Carlo! Makes me want one of each! :)

·
Registered
806 Posts
Hard not to be happy with that, I've got the same mirrors and grips and love them. Must be a sight for your neighbors driving into your store, but what can you expect from a biker. I'll bet you can't crank it up for too long inside there without the earplugs..

·
Slow Guy on a Fast Bike
25,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
flynsouth said:
Hard not to be happy with that, I've got the same mirrors and grips and love them. Must be a sight for your neighbors driving into your store, but what can you expect from a biker. I'll bet you can't crank it up for too long inside there without the earplugs..
You would be surprised about the remarks I can get from our customers if they see my bikre in the store. It is kind of refreshing (and a little surpring) not to get the response one might expect from seniors when they find out I ride.A lot of them are old WWII or Korea veterans and they start in about the motorbikes that they rode during the war.
It's funny how motorbikes can spark so much conversation in people.
good day,
Carlo.
P.s. I have earplugs in the store too.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Nice Bike Carlo. I am not bias either. :) Got Band-Aids? :) Can you post some close up of your signals? Please? I am thinking about what I am going to do with mine. Thanks, Will

·
Slow Guy on a Fast Bike
25,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes, I have Band-aids. I am my best Band-aid customer.
I got the turn signals from Cruiser Customizing:
http://www.cruisercustomizing.com/trikebubble
I will take some close-ups the next time i go by the storage garage and post them.
I mounted the rears right about where those rear fender reflectors used to be, bolted them right thru the fender.
I fabbed up a couple of brackets for the front pair and mounted them beside and below the headlight.
I know KewlMetal makes a bracket kinda like I fabbed. They seem to look ok to me.
You just have to disable the front running light circuit with the small bullet lights, that's all.
Ciao for now.

·
Ludicrous Speed...GO!
1,866 Posts
Nice looking Meanie you got there. The only thing stoping me from installing aftermarket lights is the DOT approvale foolishness. I just know that with my luck i'd get rearended and upon investigateing the insurance company would use the non-approved lights as a loop hole not to pay out damages.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts