Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Slow Guy on a Fast Bike
25,224 Posts
Awesome pics, and hey it's wet............don't see that very often on the Oregon Coast....:-D
we've ridden the Coastline twice now, and can't wait to do it again.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Thanks for sharing the pics. You guys on the west coast have some spectacular scenery. Keep 'em coming!

·
Still Kickin
149 Posts
Absolutely wonderful pics. How many times in your life do you get to experience something like that . . . . not enough!
Mike

·
Enjoy the ride
357 Posts
Great pics, thanks for sharing. I got to do the stretch from Crescent City, CA to Florence, OR this July.........a great ride.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nice pics. Thanks for sharing with us. Was that a multi day trip or just a day trip? I know that coast is large.

Day one I rode from where I live in Springfield to Brookings OR, which is on the CA border, day two I rode from Brookings to Astoria, which is on the WA border. It took about ten hours with stops for lunch, gas, pics, that kind of stuff. Day three I rode home.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Beautiful pics...beautiful country. Had an aunt and uncle who lived in Eugene and later moved to Veneta. Used to love to go visit them.

Thanks for sharing the pics.

·
I miss you, Deron
19,783 Posts
What great pictures. Isn't the Oregon coast beautiful? When I lived in Portland, my favorite thing in the world was to go to the coast. I've never been able to ride out there, though. That's on my list of things to do. Thanks for the pics!

·
Registered
533 Posts
I live about a block from that water... not bragging.... well, maybe a little

1 - 20 of 30 Posts