Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I should have posted these weeks ago but can't always find the time..I try to ride every weekend that its not raining...snow is not really a problem around here but we have had some unusually cold temps....opinions on the exhaust are welcome. It's a Cobra Power Pro HP 2 into 1 and the sound out of 125 cubic inches is badass...the tone is perfect for me as is....pics taken Saturday.....23JAN10......STEVE

Attachments

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Man....air intake is stock for now until I install a fuel processor. For now, it has plenty of power but you know what happens when you get used to it!!!!.......STEVE

·
Vicrory is Mine
2,487 Posts
I like the look of the 2-into-1's too... nice and low. Also gives you more room to install saddle bags... again nice and low.

My question is how do they sound? I just went back to stock and love how quite it is.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks Guys for the compliments...they mean a lot coming from fellow riders. The sound is completely different from other pipes I've heard. I have Big Straights on my Vulcan 1500A and they are loud and BLATTY....for lack of a better word...BUT...thats what I wanted for that bike but not for the V2K. To me, the Cobra is more automotive like if that makes sense,. It has a unique sound while up and down shifting.....fairly loud from midrange to rev limiter. Highway cruising is a perfect level and tone. I think it would take a helluva lean to scrape these......Thanx again.............STEVE

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.