Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,201 Posts
Ok gotta know, what did you do to your bike to make it go 200mph ? How was that speed achieved and how was it verified ?

Btw, we are trying to keep this a family site so let's not get carried away with the pix, plenty of that already available on the net.

Now is that your actual bike or just one like it ? If so who is the babe ?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
o.k. I will behave in the future :oops: ,the bike on the picture is the same like mine and the girl ( she can be my girlfriend anytime :mrgreen: ) was found on the internet. There is a speedlimitter on every fast bike since 2002 like the Hayabusa, the blackbird,the ZX12 and even the new ZX10R because the 4 japanese motorbikemanufacturers made an agreement about this.For the ZX12R its an electric restriction in the ECU-box. With a speed delimitter from Muzzy i solved this problem. After that i changed the sprockets of the front and rear, fittid a Akrapovic full race exhaust and changed the mapping. On my homepage you can see the results on the dynojetbank testing this. Together with a friend who ownes the same ZX12 we made a ride from Amsterdam to Paris early on a saterday morning in 3 hours. There was no wind,almost no traffic and the road was dry. We made 3 stops for gas and coffee of 15 minutes. So the total distance of 520 km we did in 2h and 15 min. This was quit an experience for us and until now it was my fastest ride ever ! After visiting the motorbikeshow we went home in the rain and it took us 5 hours to get back. :D :D :D

·
Registered
5,201 Posts
Reason I'm asking is that I know of a site that specializes in top speed runs and they are very leary of 200mph claims by people who have done minimum upgrades to their bikes. Especially when changing gearing which affects the speedometer readings.

Here's the link ! www.200mph.net

·
Registered
20,973 Posts
Nice bike

:oops: Nice bike, but some blonde is hogging the picture and blocking what looks to be an awesome looking machinery. The two just can't mix...I can't tell which has my pulse racing...My money would be o hte bike (can't even type) age has its way with humans, bikes just look good all the time...well I guess if you ride them hard enough and put them away wet, the bikes won't look so good...but I'm always careful to wash and clean the bike before putting her back in the barn...whew! :oops:

·
Registered
613 Posts
I'll be damned there is a bike in that pic. That looks like a picture of a ZX12 Muzzy Raptor. I was going to be extremely jealous of you if you had one. I wish I had one of Muzzy's ZX7R Raptors. All I have to say is that Rob Muzzy loves Kawasaki. Can't say that I blame him. :lol:

·
Registered
19 Posts
wish i had the gajones to buy a buy like that...but my little 636 will have to do...:D nice times there...can't wait to get a bigger bike, and i just got mine :twisted:

·
Registered
5,201 Posts
Enjoy the bike you have, perfectly capable bike. If it's not fast enough for you then you don''t know how to ride it to it's limits yet.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts