Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm always asking questions about my bike so I figured I would post a picture of it. Completely stock, but here it is:

Thinking about getting the tail remover kit or whatever.

·
I ride what I like
389 Posts
Here you go Bodom. Download the 64 bit version. It's not even 1mb size. Install and after install you can right click a pic and there will be an option "resize pictures"

http://imageresizer.codeplex.com/releases/view/30247

·
Registered
20,606 Posts
:lol:

nice 1/3 of a bike...

tail tidy is usually the first mod as it really cleans up the bike's arse.

what's that large blemish on the rear cowl just below the passenger seat strap?
looks like something was painted over or something... :???:

·
Registered
25 Posts
LOL OMG!! All I can see is part of a big humongous tire tread! I can't even see the picture even after hitting CTRL-minus like 50x!! My god what resolution did you take the pic at!? Reduce the resolution on your digital camera, or run it through Photoshop at least, and cut the thing down to like 300dpi. Just for a messageboard picture you don't need it to be bigger than like, 4 inches wide. Even 150dpi would be enough.

Oh well.....can't comment on what I can't see......

·
I ride what I like
389 Posts
:lol:

nice 1/3 of a bike...

tail tidy is usually the first mod as it really cleans up the bike's arse.

what's that large blemish on the rear cowl just below the passenger seat strap?
looks like something was painted over or something... :???:

Theyre block off plates for the grab bars. Says 650r on them.

·
Gotta love the zx10
235 Posts
Easiest to just upload pics in photobucket then post the links to them or on flickr. Then there is no need to install anything. And if the image is too big.. you can always just save it to the desktop and view it then do your zooming out. I'll be doin the undertail mod soon enough.. should look good.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The large blemish you're referring to is from riding it in the rain hehe. I'll put full pictures of it up tomorrow, and I think I'm going to bring it in and get the tail remover kit or whatever it's called tomorrow as well.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts