Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

121 - 136 of 136 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
I really would like to pick up some solid alloy wheels, spokes..., well this just plain suck, you know the whole tubes and cleaning thing.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Re: Step 3: Screen Shots

It is a great help to me and thank you. I am certain that it also helps others and I am also certain that it is not the first time you have helped alot of people and that they are equally appreciative. Thank you, Jeff.

oldkawboy

·
rufus
4 Posts
Yeah, that's rufusthedog. I'm looking around for a '70 Mach 3 at present as a project (same colour as my avatar.) I used to ride around on them when I was a younger fella. Great bikes and cheap to register as they are over 40 years old ( classic rego.) The ZZR costs $528 to register for a year in NZ as opposed to $111 for the 500. Regards, Rufus.

·
Super Moderator
10,735 Posts
Not any more it won't. PhotoBucket recently changed their terms so now it will cost you $399 per year to use them for 3rd party hosting.

Folks have moved to other services but I have yet to. Most forums (but not all) I visit are like this one and allow for photo attachment to a post- good enough for me for now.

121 - 136 of 136 Posts