Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
20,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you have nay pictures of you bike, please post them here. Any kind of bike works, I mean ANY, lol

·
Registered
191 Posts
bikes

here is my 83gpz750 custom job

here is my 02drz400 same as the klx

if it would stop raining so much id get some good shots of it. thats from last year.

right now they are the only two bikes i own and have pics of on my computer

·
Registered
15 Posts
ZX-10R Urza said:
If you have nay pictures of you bike, please post them here. Any kind of bike works, I mean ANY, lol
Where's yours? I've seen a lot of information from you but can't for the life of me figure out what you ride.

·
Registered
20,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Who said i have one? lmao, I'm 14 there buddy, If you want I can show you a pic of my bycicle, but whats the fun in that? Anyway, I'm younger but I know what I'm talking about. Just as I'm sure you do. lmao nice bikes guys, Even the emmision free ones :lol:

·
Registered
8,245 Posts
ZX-10R Urza said:
Who said i have one? lmao, I'm 14 there buddy, If you want I can show you a pic of my bycicle, but whats the fun in that? Anyway, I'm younger but I know what I'm talking about. Just as I'm sure you do. lmao nice bikes guys, Even the emmision free ones :lol:
Emissions free unless burritos were consumed. :lol:

·
Registered
20,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
NICE BIKE!!!! that's the same one i want. I've heard you can get risers for the clipons, so the riding position is less extreme. keep them comin guys

1 - 20 of 31 Posts