Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey would anyone happen to have a picture of a 91-95 zx7 with the tank and airbox removed. I need to see all the things up under the fuel tank. The vaccum lines, coils, vaccume switch plug wires, etc...

If you have it post it please. I doesn't matter if someone else posted a pic first.

WES

·
Registered
607 Posts
Ahoy Wes.
You can get these and other exploded parts diagrams from http://www.buykawasaki.com:
Airbox & Vaccuum Hose Assembly:

Carburetors:

Tail section (called "Electro-Bracket" on the site(?)):

And the fuel tank/petcock assembly:

The factory service manual is usually the way to go, with precise routing diagrams and wiring charts, but you might be able to wing it with these exploded parts diagrams. Good luck and let us know how it goes.
-CCinC

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
See that's the thing. I go to the kawasaki shop to get a book and the one I have doesn't have any of those diagrams in there. Not one. They are all different. I told them that and he proceeds to tell me it's the right book. He even used my VIN to look it up and come up with the same book. That shop sucks. Needless to say I don't use the book. I use these.

Anway, I need actual pictures instead of diagrams. I have these. Thanks though man.

WES

·
Registered
607 Posts
Hmm...were you looking at a Haynes or Clymer? Every Kawasaki factory manual I've ever used has had excellent diagrams for wiring and vaccuum hoses. They're typically in the first chapter: General Information.
There's one for sale on ebay right now with no bids for only $8.99 (Click image to see auction):

Good luck and keep us abreast.
-CCinC

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok let me correct myself. All of those diagrams are in the book except the airbox diagram. The airbox diagram in my book is totally different.
The coil configuration(stacked) I have is not in the book. The coils in the book are one on each side of the frame. My relays and solenoids seems to be somewhat different than the diagram in the book.

The front of my book looks just like that.
Here is what the back looks like. Remember my bike is a 95zx7

1 - 5 of 5 Posts