Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D new to the site..just wanted to say hi..i have lurked here for a bit and finally decided to register and say hi..
got a 02 z1000, wrecked but the frame is awesome! looking to bring her back to life as a winter project..anyhow hey!:D

·
MaNaMaNa DoDoDoDoDo
4,767 Posts
Welcome PNW. Lots of great roads in this neck of the woods. Post some pics of your un-ride and keep us updated to sweet ride.

·
Power Hungry V2K Rider
6,395 Posts
Welcome. The NW contengent keeps growing. Love to see some pics, even if it is just the frame. What all need to be done? Nosey ain't I?

·
Poser Proud®
3,778 Posts
WELCOME! The ZK1000 is a great machine. Hope you can get her up and going without too much trouble.

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
Ok I'm dumb what is PNW or NW? Does it have anything to do with NorthWest?
PNW = Pacific Northwest...its usually the area of Oregon, Washington and parts of British Columbia

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
This time of year it could also be PNW = PerriNially Wet

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Not dumb Granny, just on a different continent. ;-)

Pacific Northwest - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
learn something new everyday... "comprising the world's largest temperate rain forest zone"
I knew it was rain forest but not the "world's largest temperate".
Even though we have more than our share of rain, there aren't too many places in the country where I can drive an hour in any direction and be at a volcano, in waist-deep snow, at the ocean, in a rain forest, or in a desert. Would have loved to go home to MT, but I'll stay here, rain and all.

·
Vintage bike addict
4,812 Posts
:D new to the site..just wanted to say hi..i have lurked here for a bit and finally decided to register and say hi..
got a 02 z1000, wrecked but the frame is awesome! looking to bring her back to life as a winter project..anyhow hey!:D
Welcome! project pics are great!

·
Eliminating all others
917 Posts
Even though we have more than our share of rain, there aren't too many places in the country where I can drive an hour in any direction and be at a volcano, in waist-deep snow, at the ocean, in a rain forest, or in a desert. Would have loved to go home to MT, but I'll stay here, rain and all.
WELL SAID! +++++++1

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
Do we rule the forum yet?
-Scruffy

·
Registered
533 Posts
a few of us almost got blown away... and there are a couple still floating around

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Welcome to the mad house. I have to say I miss the PNW and I know my wife who is from Wash. does. I was stationed in Bremerton and Silverdale Wa. What a great place and even though it rained alot wow what a veiw when its nice. I will always remember my time in Wa and hope to visit as much as possible. Any way welcome again and I cant wait to see the pics as your project comes along.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts