Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im thinkin about takin this on im a bodyman and know and understand how to do it im just contimplating if its really worth the effort is it something you all notice right off or is it just like a ohh look another moron put that effort in

·
Registered
804 Posts
i think these days its all about the blacked out look. and polishing a frame is alot of work.... painting one is easier lol. just my opinion

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
IMO its all about what you want and what you think looks good. i think a highly polished frame with a ton of chrome looks kinda cheap...but im not into a ton of shiny, blingy stuff! but a highly polished frame done with some tasteful bits is really pretty.

its kind of like the mentality "if a little is good, more must be better!" which isnt always the case. do as thou wilt! if you wanna polish that frame do it man! it wouldnt look good on my bike though...the 2 tone black/green is what made me think it was so beautiful to begin with.

whatever you do...post pics!

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
love the green no green zzr tho and i was to cheap for the zx too much chrome makes me wanna scream i really dont like it but hey i just thought the plasma blue with some polished aluminum would look good however i just got done polishing the oe exhaust can that i punched some of the baffles out of and it sucked to do so f it

1 - 4 of 4 Posts