Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
even though it was too cold to be that enjoyable, it was a good last ride of the season with one of my buddys. sorry for the poor quality. i wish my garage always looked like this:

·
Spinach Eating Moderator
22,962 Posts
+1

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, kawi got a big jump on looks with that design.
+1 and i dont mean to offend any 05 6r riders and later but i feel like in terms of design, i think kawi went backwards... the 03 and 04 were so sporty and futuristic looking, way more than the newer models... i would take an 03 or 04 636 over any new bike from any company

·
Lets RIDE!
934 Posts
+1 and i dont mean to offend any 05 6r riders and later but i feel like in terms of design, i think kawi went backwards... the 03 and 04 were so sporty and futuristic looking, way more than the newer models... i would take an 03 or 04 636 over any new bike from any company
That's what I thought when they introduced the 05 zx6r...then I saw my 06 and I knew that was by far the best looking zx6r kawi had made!

·
Registered
11,821 Posts
+1,000,000...It really looked what it was...Which was a badarse bike.

·
Premium Member
3,704 Posts
I do like that orange a lot, and love the '03-04 ZX6's and even 10's more than any of the later models. Don't get me wrong, the newer models are sick too, but my dream Kawasaki is the 04 ZX-10, and I love the looks of my '03 ZX-6RR looks. Green or orange...can't go wrong either way.
:mrgreen:

·
Premium Member
3,704 Posts
Ya know, this would be a good candidate for the Best Bike Pic thread, except that darn CBR in the way.

:mrgreen: :tongue:

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ya know, this would be a good candidate for the Best Bike Pic thread, except that darn CBR in the way.

:mrgreen: :tongue:
haha thats what hondas are good at... ill see what other pics i can dig up

1 - 11 of 11 Posts