Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
ya know, i've seen this many times and i still for the life of me can't figure out how he would push that into a corner. he's already at full extension, has no leverage at all with his riding position...

to me it looks like he's already crashed but doesn't know it

·
Poser Proud®
3,778 Posts
I have to think this is Photoshop. I can't believe anyone could actually ride like that.

·
Registered
730 Posts
I would think a couple of large bugs to the tender spot under the arms would kind of take some of the fun out the ride.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I had thought that initially too, but upon closer inspection it didn't appear to be didn't see any tell tale signs that it had been modified. If it was it was done professionally and I just don't see someone wasting their time, but then again it takes all kinds.

·
Shut up and ride!
238 Posts
After blowing it up and closely looking at every possible sign or photoshop... I can't find any cuts or choppiness? My conclusion is that someone very, very large owns the bike and a midget just stole it... :)

·
Jason C
122 Posts
I live in Illinois and I saw someone a few months ago with a similar riding style. Why do this to your bike? It has to very umcomfortable. Not to mention how the hell do you ride?

·
Forgot to grow up
1,118 Posts
Obviously took daddy's bike for a joy ride. Boy is he in trouble when he gets home

At least he's riding, I'm shovelling snow

·
Poser Proud®
3,778 Posts
Obviously took daddy's bike for a joy ride. Boy is he in trouble when he gets home

At least he's riding, I'm shovelling snow
Naaaaaahhhhhh, he's a REAL BIKER. You can tell because he has fingerless gloves. ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts